ABADIE means "How are you doing!" Abadie Radio came into fruition because young Africans like myself wanted the option of listening to African music whenever.
Abadie Radio is an african internet radio that plays all genres of African music, soweto, zouk, hiphop, highlife, makossa, afrobeat, soca, reggae, and much more. We hope to represent cameroon, Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, and many more countries through our websites.
So here we have it awesome African music all the time. Enjoy!

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Featured Artists: Just A Band (Kenya)


Just A Band (Kenya)

Can I hear you say Just A band!!!! This has been long overdue. Lord knows I rocked their album title 82 to the ground, and I still do. In fact when I got my windows phone, it didn't feel complete until I had synched this album. Thats how talented these guys are. And before you listen to the album make sure you get awesome headphones, because personally you can fully enjoy and appreciate the breadth and depth of the sounds. I love their experimentations and their absolute uniqueness. Their sound is pretty badass (I know not very eloquent :( oh well). Enough said, Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Abadie's friends